Cube Agree C:62 Pro 2023 Bike
|White / Orange
We know that the heart of a bicycle is its frame. That's why we put so much effort into the Agree C:62 Pro's aero profile and Advanced Twin Mold C:62 carbon construction. The result is fast, light and comfortable, so you can concentrate on getting your head down and bashing out the miles.
There's an old saying that the heart of a bicycle is its frame. We agree. And that's why the Agree C:62 Pro's refined performance and sophisticated C:62 construction gives its rider an instant advantage on the road. Add the wide range and precise shifting of SRAM's Rival AXS wireless 2 x 12 gears, throw in matching Rival hydraulic disc brakes and set the whole lot rolling on a pair of light, fast-accelerating Newmen Evolution SL R.32 wheels and what do you have? A machine built for speed.
Beyond a certain speed, the biggest barrier to going faster isn't you. It's your bike. That's why, for the Agree C:62, we took inspiration from our sleek, high-end road race and time trial bikes to make a frame that's as slippery moving through the air as it is good to look at. But a great all-rounder is light and comfortable too, which is why we finessed the carbon lay-up and used slender stays and careful tube profiling. Semi-integrated cable routing reduces both turbulence and maintenance. And the optional storage box enables you to take food, tools or an extra layer to keep you riding for longer.
With our Advanced Twin Mold process we use two precisely manufactured forms for our C:62, C:68 and C:68X carbon frames. The first form is to ensure an accurate layup. The second, inner form keeps every individual fibre precisely where it needs to be while the frame cures. The result is a significantly lighter, stronger frame, with fibre density tailored to anticipated loadings at specific points.
Not all carbon is created equal. With our C:62 carbon we increased the high modulus fibre content, then we reinforced the resulting material with nanoparticles incorporated into the bonding resin. Which is all just a fancy way of saying it's extremely strong, light and durable.
We know that you want to keep track of your performance stats. It's important, which is why we designed a neat, unobtrusive mount for your Garmin. Now you can record and access data wherever you ride, safe in the knowledge that your Garmin unit is securely mounted and out of harm's way.
Our Integrated Seatpost Clamp is all part of our quest to sweat the details, so that you can reap the rewards. Its minimalist design suits the frame's pared-back aesthetic. And, of course, that's important - because why wouldn't you want your bike to look great? But it also saves a few grammes too. And that matters just as much...
If you want to race, there are rules. We know that, which is why all our road race bikes that could be used for racing are fully compliant with UCI regulations on bicycle design and construction. We've created a full range of high performance machines that follow the rules, so you can just concentrate on your performance...
Full Internal Cable Routing takes the clutter of external cables and consigns it to the past. We started from scratch, designing frame and handlebars to accept gear and brake cables internally so that nothing interrupts the bike's clean lines. It's neater, it's more aero, it protects cables from damage and it reduces maintenance. All the wins.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing, Integrated Seat Post Clamp, Flat Mount Disc, Storage Box Option, AXH, 12 x 142mm
- Forks: Cube CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12 x 100mm
- Headset: ACROS, Top Integrated 1 1/2" with Integrated Cable Routing, Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Crankset: SRAM Rival DUB, 48 x 35 Tooth
- Chainrings: 48 x 35 Tooth
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival ETap AXS™, 12-Speed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival ETap AXS™
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1250, 10-36 Tooth
- Chain: SRAM Rival D1
- Number of Gears: 24
- Shifters: SRAM Rival ETap AXS™
- Brake System: SRAM Rival HRD, Hydraulic Disc Brake (160/160)
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- Tyres: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Handlebars: Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- Bar Tape: Acid Bartape RD
- Stem: Cube Aero Stem with Cable Routing
- Seatpost: Agree C:62 Aero, Comfort Flex
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance
More from this brand
- Cube Nature EXC Trapeze 2022 Bike£999.20RRP £1249.00Save 20%
- Cube Nature EXC 2022 Bike£999.20RRP £1249.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring Step-Through 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring Trapeze 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC Step-Through 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC Trapeze 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube SL Road 2022 Bike£759.20RRP £949.00Save 20%
- Cube Nulane Trapeze 2023 Bike£719.20RRP £899.00Save 20%