Cube Cross Race C:68X TE 2023 Bike
|Liquid Blue / Flash Yellow
No distractions. That's the key to putting all your training to good use, and that's why we build bikes like the Cross Race C:68X TE. Stunningly light thanks to its C:68X carbon build and premium components, every detail on this bike is dedicated to the pursuit of one thing, and one thing only: winning.
Pro racers depend on their bike to help them beat the competition - and that means one that's as close to perfect as possible. That's where the Cross Race C:68X TE comes in. With its ultra-light frame's premium C:68X carbon construction, Newmen Advanced SL X.R.36 Carbon wheelset and integrated carbon Wing Bar and full carbon fork, it has the low weight and efficient power transfer demanded by pro team racers. Add Shimano's legendary Ultegra Di2 2 x 12 transmission and hydraulic disc brakes, and it's the complete package for the discerning racer.
Progress never sleeps. The Cross Race C:68X frame was developed in conjunction with Wanty's cyclocross team, and also took inspiration from our high-end carbon race bikes. The result is a perfectly honed structure, crafted from our top-end C:68X carbon material for a frame that weighs less than 900g - 200g lighter than it did before. It's still just as strong, just as stiff and just as easy to pick up and carry. It's just very, very light. An integrated seatpost clamp, Di2 cable-routing option and integrated stem with cables routed through the headset complete the package. Ready for the podium?
With our Advanced Twin Mold process we use two precisely manufactured forms for our C:62, C:68 and C:68X carbon frames. The first form is to ensure an accurate layup. The second, inner form keeps every individual fibre precisely where it needs to be while the frame cures. The result is a significantly lighter, stronger frame, with fibre density tailored to anticipated loadings at specific points.
Combining all our expertise from carbon frame building into the ultimate material, C:68X carbon uses the optimum blend of fibre and nano particle-infused resin. Precision Advanced Twin Mold manufacturing means we can avoid bonded sleeves or inserts, too. It's the new benchmark for light, stiff and strong.
We know that you want to keep track of your performance stats. It's important, which is why we designed a neat, unobtrusive mount for your Garmin. Now you can record and access data wherever you ride, safe in the knowledge that your Garmin unit is securely mounted and out of harm's way.
Our Integrated Seatpost Clamp is all part of our quest to sweat the details, so that you can reap the rewards. Its minimalist design suits the frame's pared-back aesthetic. And, of course, that's important - because why wouldn't you want your bike to look great? But it also saves a few grammes too. And that matters just as much...
Weight matters when you're chasing every fraction of a second. That's why our One Piece Carbon Cockpit has been carefully designed to mimic the range of riding positions available with a traditional stem and handlebar combo, but with a substantial weight saving. Light, strong and elegant, it's another way of making every watt count.
If you want to race, there are rules. We know that, which is why all our road race bikes that could be used for racing are fully compliant with UCI regulations on bicycle design and construction. We've created a full range of high performance machines that follow the rules, so you can just concentrate on your performance...
Full Internal Cable Routing takes the clutter of external cables and consigns it to the past. We started from scratch, designing frame and handlebars to accept gear and brake cables internally so that nothing interrupts the bike's clean lines. It's neater, it's more aero, it protects cables from damage and it reduces maintenance. All the wins.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: C:68X Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Full Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12 x 142mm, AXH
- Forks: Cube Cross Race Disc C:68X Technology, Integrated Cable Touring, Flat Mount Disc
- Headset: ACROS, Top Integrated 1 1/2" with Integrated Cable Routing, Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8100, Hollowtech II, 50 x 34 Tooth
- Chainrings: 50 x 34 Tooth
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8150-DGS. 12-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150-F
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100-12, 11-30 Tooth
- Chain: Shimano CN-M8100
- Number of Gears: 24
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8170
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8170, Hydraulic Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL X.R. 36, Carbon
- Tyres: Challenge Grifo Pro, Kevlar, 33-622
- Bar Tape: Acid Bartape CX
- Stem: ICR Cockpit System, Integrated Cable Routing, Aero Spacer System, Garmin Mount Interface
- Seatpost: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Full Integrated Aero Clamp
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road Carbon
More from this brand
- Cube Nature EXC Trapeze 2022 Bike£999.20RRP £1249.00Save 20%
- Cube Nature EXC 2022 Bike£999.20RRP £1249.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring Step-Through 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring Trapeze 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring 2023 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC Step-Through 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC Trapeze 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube Touring EXC 2022 Bike£639.20RRP £799.00Save 20%
- Cube SL Road 2022 Bike£759.20RRP £949.00Save 20%
- Cube Nulane Trapeze 2023 Bike£719.20RRP £899.00Save 20%