Falcon Orchid 2020 Womens Bike
The Falcon Orchid has comfort at its heart, thanks to the wide and super-comfortable Falcon branded saddle and suspension seat post. Built on a strong and sturdy steel frame, the Orchid has front suspension forks, designed to take the shock out of riding and smooth out bumpy terrain. Deep profile alloy wheel rims are both sturdy and lightweight so cope well with on and off-road riding. 18 speed gearing is generated courtesy of a Shimano branded rear derailleur and rotational microshift gear shifters for ease of use.
The 1.95" wide MTB tyres are ‘grippy’ in all weather meaning that you can always rely on the Orchid to perform. Front and rear V-brakes stop you promptly and keep you in control at all times. For a great fit, the longer seat post and quill handlebar stem give you loads of height adjustment. The comfort factor continues through the whole bike, with soft compound grips providing a luxury ride to prevent blisters and sore hands. If you want a reliable and comfortable bike for on or off road riding then the Orchid will provide everything you could hope for.
Suitable for a rider height range of 5ft 7 – 6ft 1 or inside leg measurement of 31" to 36" – (a smaller rider can ride this bike but you would need to replace the suspension seat-post with a standard one – the shock raises the minimum saddle height considerably)
Please note all new Falcon cycles are supplied brand new factory boxed, so do require some home assembly and adjustment before first use.
- 26 inch wheel front suspension mountain bike
- 17″ strong Hi-tensile steel frame and front suspension forks.
- 18 Speed gearing with Shimano rear derailleur and Micro-shift rotational shifters to tackle any terrain.
- Strong and lightweight deep-section alloy wheel rims
- Front and rear V-brakes for reliable braking performance.
- 1.95″ wide MTB tyre with deep tread for great traction on un-even ground.
- Soft-compound handlebar grips for a pleasurable and re-assuring ride.
- Falcon branded comfort saddle with rail adjusters and a 300 mm suspension seat-post for ultimate adjustment.