CamelBak Bootlegger Winter Hydration Backpack
Need to carry your hydration in stealth mode?
The Bootlegger™ keeps 1.5 liters of water (or maybe something more fortifying) tucked away under your jacket with the ultimate low-profile design.
It’s a cold-weather version of a hydration vest, with extra-light, breathable materials and two sternum straps for a secure, bounce-free fit, plus an insulated drink tube to keep your water from freezing in cold temperatures.
Plus, the new CRUX™ reservoir delivers 20% more water with every sip, and features an ergonomic design that’s easy to grip — even with gloves on.
- The brand new CRUX™ reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling
- Slim enough to wear under a ski jacket, ideal for keeping water from freezing in sub-zero temperatures
- Insulated tube & bite valve cover - insulated tube and bite valve cover protect your water supply from extreme heat and cold
- Dual adjustable sternum straps increase stability and offer a range of adjustments for customisation
- Insulated reservoir compartment, insulated reservoir compartment protects your water supply from extreme temperatures
- Dual tube traps hold your tube and bite valve in place between sips
- Includes CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System, bite valve cover and insulated tube sleeve