Backcountry Research Gristle Strap
When you head out on your plus-sized or fat bike, you're not always racing for days across the Alaskan tundra or bike-packing in the Arizona desert. Sometimes, it's a quick spin on a local trail or maybe you're just mixing it up at a shortish endurance, XC, or gravel event. With the Gristle Fat Tube Strap, you can conveniently mount your backup butyl rubber under the saddle. It has enough capacity to also handle a small pump/CO2 and a tyre lever, so you can put your bike-mounted luggage set back on the shelf until your next epic adventure.
To Load:Simply centre the tube over the grip-strip and pull the dual shockcords up and over the ends to lock it down...flip it over and slide in your inflation and/or levers of your choice.
To Mount:Route the loop end through the seat rails, feed the slack through the contoured loop and reef down...eazy peazySized to fit a plus-sized tube or fat bike specific tube on its own or with CO2 cartridges, multi-tool or a mini pump with levers or whatever you want, your call.
- Our proprietary Dual Shockcord Pre-Load strap is the most easy and adjustable way to bundle and lock down your set-up.
- 13 point Bartack construction throughout to outlast all takers.
- Intuitive on/off design allows fast access to goodies.
- Dropper compatible.
- Heavy duty 28 point Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points.
- Constructed from high-end heavyweight webbing that won't bleed and resists fading.
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread.
- Machine wash warm / air dry.
- Built in Bozeman, USA.