Oakley Radar EV Path Photochromic Sunglasses
|Clear Black Iridium Photochromic
Oakley is the brand for high-performance, unsurpassed eye protection for lifestyle and sport. Offering various extensively-developed technologies such as Prizm lenses and anti-slip Unobtanium rubber contact points, and with discipline-specific models spanning across cycling, snow, motor, field and water sports, there is an Oakley eyepiece just for you.
The Radar EV Path uses a tall single lens with a contoured lower, for full coverage without peripheral obstruction or cheek contact. When your head's down low on the roads you can still see out in front without the frame blocking your long sight, likewise you can keep your eyes down low to assess the terrain with your head up high without interference from the lower edge of the lens.
These glasses are fitted with a light sensitive Photochromic lens that adapts to different UV light intensities appropriately within seconds. The brighter the sunlight, the darker the tint. Proven for all round use.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
HDO - High Definition Optics:
Oakley lenses offer ultra-clear vision with zero distortion or image shift to give performance athletes an uncompromised visual advantage. When tested for degrees of refraction and magnification, Oakley lenses outperform many competitors' lenses as a result of their extensive research, development and user feedback.
Oakley's lenses are tested against unnecessarily high-mass and high-velocity objects to guarantee unmatched eye protection when out in the field. Their proprietary Plutonite compound used in all their lenses is exceptionally durable and pliable, whilst retaining the unmatched clarity and radiation filtering qualities you would expect from such performance eyewear.
UV Radiation Protection:
It's invisible, but it literally hits your corneas and retinas at the speed of light. UV damage has been known to build up over time without the right eye protection, leading to ailments such as cataracts and Pterygium. You don't know it's happening until symptoms begin to show, so the best solution if you happen to be regularly exposed is a piece of high quality eyewear such as this, which uses a proprietary Plutonite lens to inherently cancel 100% of UV rays whilst simultaneously allowing the full visible spectrum to pass through.
Many Oakley models use Switchlock Technology to allow the right lens to be applied rapidly whenever necessary. With different lenses optimized for trail, road, open water and more, you can find the perfect filter to go about your duties without visual compromise. This is also a useful feature which eliminates the need to replace the entire product, should the lens acquire a nasty scratch or chip.
More from this brand
- Oakley BXTR Sunglasses£103.60RRP £148.00Save 30%
- Oakley Heliostat SunglassesFrom £77.70Save up to 30%
- Oakley Wheel House SunglassesFrom £99.40Save up to 45%
- Oakley Sutro Lite Sweep Vented SunglassesFrom £112.70Save up to 30%
- Oakley Sutro Lite Sweep SunglassesFrom £106.40Save up to 34%
- Oakley Frogskins Lite SunglassesFrom £81.20Save up to 32%
- Oakley Frogskins SunglassesFrom £70.70Save up to 35%
- Oakley Fives Squared SunglassesFrom £86.24Save up to 36%
- Oakley Feedback SunglassesFrom £102.20Save up to 34%