Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses
Oakley is the brand for high-performance, unsurpassed eye protection for lifestyle and sport. Offering various extensively-developed technologies such as Prizm lenses and anti-slip Unobtanium rubber contact points, and with discipline-specific models spanning across cycling, snow, motor, field and water sports, there is an Oakley eyepiece just for you.
If the world wasn't made to fit you, you're in good company. The legends of action sports go through life reveling in originality and crushing conventional ideas beyond recognition. If ordinary sunglasses just don't fit, FIVES SQUARED is the answer. Unlike conventional sunglasses that stick out at the sides, this frame uses Condensed Cranial Geometry for a tapered architecture that feels as good as it looks and it's a look that soaks sophistication in adrenalin. Dimensional reliefs, metal icons and sculpturally integrated hinges take the whole idea of street-smooth style and amp it with attitude.
Our Three-Point Fit maximises comfort while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, letting the innovations of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS do their work. Optical performance and impact protection meet ANSI Z87.1 standards, and with 8.75 base lens curvature, you'll have extended peripheral vision and improved side protection against sun, wind and impact. Patented XYZ OPTICS® helps keep vision sharp at every angle of view. We engineered this sunglass with durable yet lightweight O MATTER® and matched it with pure PLUTONITE® lenses that filter out all UV.
IRIDIUM® coated lenses precisely balance light transmission and reduce glare, as well as Oakley polarized lenses that kill 99% of glare without muddying your vision with the haze and distortion found with ordinary polarized lenses. Sometimes truer color recognition is essential, like when you're biking down a mountain and you need to see where the brown of the trail meets the green of the shrubs. Available lenses that help maintain color recognition include Warm Grey, Black IRIDIUM® and Black IRIDIUM® Polarised for bright sun, or Grey for medium bright light. When you need visual contrast and enhanced depth perception, your best choice is Dark Bronze or Bronze Polarised, both of which work well in bright sunlight.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Optimised peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics® UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Minimised glare via technology that produces the best polarised lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarisation efficiency
More from this brand
- Oakley BXTR Sunglasses£103.60RRP £148.00Save 30%
- Oakley Heliostat SunglassesFrom £77.70Save up to 30%
- Oakley Wheel House SunglassesFrom £99.40Save up to 45%
- Oakley Sutro Lite Sweep Vented SunglassesFrom £112.70Save up to 30%
- Oakley Sutro Lite Sweep SunglassesFrom £106.40Save up to 34%
- Oakley Frogskins Lite SunglassesFrom £81.20Save up to 32%
- Oakley Frogskins SunglassesFrom £70.70Save up to 35%
- Oakley Feedback SunglassesFrom £102.20Save up to 34%
- Oakley Turbine SunglassesFrom £111.99Save up to 30%