SRAM EX1 E-Bike Chain
SRAM is a privately owned American manufacturer of bicycle components, which can be found on all types of bicycle worldwide. They specialise in transmission, brake, suspension and wheel systems and offer their components under various other brand names such as Rockshox, Zipp, Quarq, Truvativ and Avid.
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel.
- PowerLock closing link
- Chrome hardened pins
- Nickel outer finish
- Solid pins
- Wider than standard chain
- Designed for high torque, heavy duty use
Compatible with electric bike drivetrains. Recommended for use with SRAM EX1.
More from this brand
- SRAM GX Eagle DUB Boost Crankset with 32T X-Sync 2 Chainring£99.99RRP £134.00Save 25%
- SRAM GX Eagle DUB Crankset with 32T X-Sync 2 Chainring£109.99RRP £134.00Save 18%
- SRAM NX GXP 1x11 Crankset with 32T X-Sync Chainring£102.60RRP £114.00Save 10%