SRAM DualDrive3 3-speed LH Internal Hub Gear Shifter
SRAM is a privately owned American manufacturer of bicycle components, which can be found on all types of bicycle worldwide. They specialise in transmission, brake, suspension and wheel systems and offer their components under various other brand names such as Rockshox, Zipp, Quarq, Truvativ and Avid.
The SRAM DualDrive3 rear shifter is part of the DD3-30 groupset.
SRAM DD3-30 is a unique shifting system that combines a three-speed gear hub with a traditional cassette body controlled by a derailleur. It gives you all the gearing you need, without a front derailleur This means a bike that's easier to use, and lets you focus on what you love most: riding.
The gear hub can be shifted at any time, even under load or standing still. The cassette provides a wide range of gears for maximum versatility. It's built for the rider who needs lots of gearing options for touring or hilly terrain.
- 30 gears (when combined with 10-speed Via Centro Shifter for cassette)
- Left Hand
- Easy one-handed operation
- Change hub gears any time
- Unique shifting system
More from this brand
- SRAM GX Eagle DUB Boost Crankset with 32T X-Sync 2 Chainring£99.99RRP £134.00Save 25%
- SRAM GX Eagle DUB Crankset with 32T X-Sync 2 Chainring£109.99RRP £134.00Save 18%
- SRAM NX GXP 1x11 Crankset with 32T X-Sync Chainring£102.60RRP £114.00Save 10%