Shimano XTR SM-CRM91 Single Chainring
|Colour||Silver / Black|
Shimano brings top-level design to the lightweight and durable SM-CRM91 chainring. The Shimano XTR chainring features Dynamic Chain Engagement+ for smoother pedaling and better chain retention over bumpy terrain and is offered in 30/32/34/36T gear options. Compatible with FC-M9000 / 9020 XTR cranks.
Dynamic Chain Engagement+
Shimano’s Dynamic Chain Engagement+ is a special gear teeth profile designed for use in single-chainring configurations for XC, enduro, and trail riding.
It gives more chain retention and smoother pedaling - even over bumpy terrain. Chain retention of any gear will reduce abrasion and worn out.
- Dynamic Chain Engagement (DCE) is used to hold the chain and help prevent chain jump out. This is achieved by using a broader and taller tooth profile in conjunction with a special hooked leading edge and alternate profiled tooth shaping. This provides superior chain retention, lower driving sound, increased durability and drag to a minimum
- Hollow gear construction for optimized rigidity, lightweight and durability
- Durable teeth using a Stainless steel construction supported by a carbon and alloy carrier body on 36T/34T, alloy carrier body on 32T/30T
- Dyna-Sys11 HG-X11 11-speed chain compatible
- Available in 30T/32T/34T/36T