Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070 STI Lever
High performance Ultegra hydraulic disc brake Di2 STI's give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions. With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear.
The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts.
Full and semi synchronized shifting programable, Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences. Semi synchronized shifting means when a front shift is made the rear mech will automatically correct to the appropriate ratio.
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- Two ports for use with E-tube electric cables
- Right hand - 11 Speed / Left hand - 2 Speed.