Shimano Deore BR-M6000 I-Spec II Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano Deore BR-M6000 hydraulic brake system with full length hose, I Spec-II hinged lever clamp and Post Mount caliper.
A 2-piston configuration provides reliable and consistent braking performance in mixed weather conditions. Ideal for all-round MTB and Urban use.
- Comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to suit your bike
- Compatible with CenterLock and 6-Bolt discs
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two piece caliper design is both rigid and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shimless mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- I-spec-II compatible lever clamp
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- Kit also contains resin pads (can be used with sintered and IceTech pads), plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust hose length
- 170mm uncut hose length