SDG Allure Ti-Alloy Rail Womens Saddle
SDG specialise in mountain bike saddles, also producing handlebar grips and their own I-Beam Alloy and Carbon seatposts. With the 2 major contact points on any bike being your hands and butt, they make sure to cater for a range of shapes and sizes. Their range of saddles also offer Steel, Alloy, Carbon and Titanium rails.
The Allure is a womens specific saddle developed to relieve pressure from soft tissue and to support the form and motion of the female pelvis.
With a lightweight and durable but flexible and conforming fibreglass injected base, prolonged rides are comfortable, and the Ti-Alloy rails reduce weight and give the saddle a particular feel that differs from steel noticeably. Slightly raised tail rolls the hips slightly forwards and the dipped nose allows a forward seated position when necessary i.e. climbing.
- Lightweight women's performance saddle
- Anatomic full foam and base cut-out to relieve soft tissue pressures
- Dipped nose to help with relief when riders shift weight or adjust forward
- Synthetic leather top with cut away side profile
- Lightweight EVA foam
- Dupont Nylon composites
- Injection molded tail and nose bumpers
- Size - 265 x 143mm
- Weight - 285g
- Disciplines - Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing)