The Cobalt line combines proven geometry and dialled components giving you the best start out of the gate during the first days racing.
The Cobalt now features fully sealed front and rear wheels, making it a truly unstoppable race machine.
- Great for riders who are between 5ft and 6ft tall (150cm - 180cm)
- BMX racing specific bike
- Lightweight alloy frame
- Good quality Promax brake
- Sealed front and rear hub
- Frame: 6061-T6 alloy
- Fork: full crmo, 1 1/8″ butted steerer
- Bars: 4130 seamless crmo
- Stem: Radio “Cobalt” top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: FSA PRO int. headset, sealed, threadless, 1-1/8″
- Brake: Promax “MV-85” alloy brake rear, welded mount
- Cranks: Radio “Cobalt” forged alloy 3pc crank, 175mm long
- BB: Radio, BSA square taper, sealed
- Pedals: Radio “PRO” PC, crmo axle
- Sprocket: Radio alloy, 44t sprocket
- Hubs: Radio “Cobalt” alloy hub, fulkly sealed, 3/8″s, 32h, crmo axle, (rear) flip flop
- Rims: Alex “MUS30” rim, double wall, 32h
- Seat: Radio Pivotal seat, no padding
- Tyres: Tigoa “Power Block” tyres, 20″ x 1.75″ front & 1.6″ rear
- Toptube: 20.75"
- Chainstay: 14.3"
- Head Angle: 74°
- Seat Angle: 72°