Race Face Respond Stem
Raceface is a 20-year strong producer of performance mountain bike components and body protection. They specialise in many finishing components, spanning across the drivetrain, wheels, cockpit and seating arrangements. They offer multiple tiers of componentry made with Alloy and Carbon to suit riders of all levels, whatever your budget.
Designed for riders wanting big hit performance at All Mountain weights.
The Respond stem is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, and weight at an attractive price point.
- Forged & blasted 6061 aluminium for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight
- Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts
- Faceplate eliminates 'stress risers' which could cause your bar to bend or break
More from this brand
- Race Face Indy D3O Elbow Pads£35.96RRP £44.95Save 20%
- Race Face Dewey Youth Gloves£31.95
- Race Face Trigger Shorts£79.95
- Race Face Flank Leg D3O Knee/Shin PadsFrom £65.15Save up to 28%
- Race Face AEffect Pedals£80.96RRP £89.95Save 10%
- Race Face Next R 35mm Carbon Bars£99.96RRP £124.95Save 20%