Bliss ARG Minimalist+ Knee Pads
Bliss specialises in the production of ultra-lightweight and maneuverable yet highly-impact absorbant body armour for off-road cycling and snowsports. Unsatisfied with the current availability of Robocop-esque elbow, knee and body armour, Matthias Ascher and his likeminded team got straight to work. The rest is Blisstory.
The Bliss ARG Minimalist pads are lightweight, slim and comfortable to wear over long rides. These pads are ideal for those less extreme rides, but when you still want the added assurance in case of a crash. The low profile of these pads means that they can be worn underneath your clothing.
The 3D asymmetrical ARG pad has been fine tuned to to provide the best all round protection, whilst staying as flexible and breathable as possible. A sleeve type design means you simply slide the pads on over your foot, and they are held in place with flatlock stitched elastic cuffs which have a grippy silicon print on the inside.
- Lightweight, flexible and breathable
- Slim, low profile design
- Asymmetrical 3D pads
- Flatlock stitching
- Elastic cuffs with grippers
- CE EN 1621-1:2012
More from this brand
- Bliss ARG Minimalist+ Elbow Pads£39.99 £39.99RRP £44.99Save 11%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bliss Vertical LD 12L Back Protector Backpack£79.99 From £79.99Save up to 43%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bliss Minimalist Gloves£19.99 £19.99RRP £24.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bliss Team Crash Shorts£47.99 £47.99RRP £59.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bliss ARG Vertical LD Back Protection Day Top£95.98 £95.98RRP £139.99Save 31%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bliss ARG Comp LD Back Protection Tank Top£99.98 £99.98RRP £134.99Save 26%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bliss ARG Comp LD Body Armour Top£149.98 £149.98RRP £209.99Save 29%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bliss Team Elbow Pads£39.99 £39.99RRP £54.99Save 27%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bliss ARG Vertical Womens Elbow Pads£45.49 £45.49RRP £69.99Save 35%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bliss ARG Kids Elbow Pads£29.99 £29.99RRP £49.99Save 40%Recalculating RRP saving