Giant Vault 2014 Helmet
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Giant Vault is a tough lightweight helmet suitable for a wide range of riding styles including urban commuting, with an easy to use strap system and locking cam buckles to keep your position locked.
- Lightweight: 425g
- ABS constructed outer shell
- Clip buckle-strap system for easy, on-the-fly glove friendly operation
- Giant locking cam-buckles to keep your straps permanently locked in position - without slippage or having to reset size
- Giant open cut pads (7mm) with extra (3mm) option included
- CPSC, CE-EN 1078:2012 & ASNZ certified
More from this brand
- Giant Contact SL Switch 2017 Dropper Seatpost£119.99 £119.99RRP £169.99Save 29%Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Proway Bottle Cage£8.98 From £8.98Save up to 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Pour Fast DualFlow Water Bottle£3.99 From £3.99Save up to 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant XTC Advanced 2 27.5 2017 Bike£1,299.99 £1299.99RRP £2499.00Save 48%Recalculating RRP saving