Giant Compel Helmet
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
The Compel has an all-new design with improved fit to give cyclists of all ages and types of riding a reason to ride.
Best suited to trail and urban use, the design offers good all-round coverage and features an adjustable size dial, short visor, comfortable quick-dry anti-microbial padding and comfortable levels of ventilation.
- TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow exhaust ports
- The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors
- Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell
- New Cinch ONE fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort and an easy dial function
- Removable visor
- Integrated magnetic dock for compatibility with Numen Link tail light (sold separately)