Fox Dropframe Helmet
The Fox Dropframe is an open face enduro helmet with extra cheek/jaw/ear protection, allowing you to stay light and nimble, breathe easy, and smash those high-risk routes with boosted confidence.
Notable features include a polycarbonate outer shell, dual-density Varizorb EPS liner, proprietary Mandibular Occiptal Reinforcement (M.O.RE) side panels, easy release chin buckle with adjustable strap, 2 sets of pads for the perfect fit (the helmet does not feature a size adjustment system) and a fixed visor.
- M.O.RE. (Mandibular Occipital Reinforcement) provides maximum coverage for the ear, jawbone and back of the head
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- 8 Big Bore intake vents and 7 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- The fixed visor is positioned perfectly to channel air through the helmet
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Moisture wicking, antimicrobial helmet liner
- Includes 2 variable thickness pad sets for custom fit
- EN 1078, AS/NZ 2063, CPSC certified