Smith Squad AC MTB 2018 Goggles - Gwin AC/ChromaPop Sun Black
|Lens Tint||ChromaPop Sun Black|
The Sqaud was the first MTB goggle Smith made, and it's still a popular choice for off-road connoisseurs. With a massive lens you get an amazing field of vision, allowing you to batter through the trails with unhindered confidence. The frame has been carefully shaped for a snug, comfy fit and the special sweat managing foam is a welcome feature. Keeping these goggles firmly in place is a silicone-backed, extra wide strap and these goggles will integrate seamlessly with your Smith helmet (and other brands!).
- Medium fit
- Sweat-X F.A.T. 3-layer face foam for sweat management
- Vented cylindrical carbonic-x lens with anti-fog treatment
- Open ventilation paths for maximum airflow
- ChromaPop lens - anti-fog
- Roll/tear off compatible lens with in-lens tear offs posts
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Helmet compatible
ChromaPop Sun Black Lens: The perfect match for one-of-a-kind pure blue bird days, the gray base lens tint reduces glare and sun rays for optimal vision and performance. VLT = 12%
In the box: Goggles, extra clear anti-fog lens, protective goggle bag.