Kinetic Cone Cups
|Brand||Kinetic By Kurt|
The Kinetic Cone Cups are made to ensure that pretty much any bike can fit on their turbo trainers. With a range of axle and nut diameters, thicknesses, odd bits here and there, correct fitment could be a nightmare... But it doesn't have to be thanks to these.
- 19-22mm is designed for BMX Axles that use a 19mm nut. If your BMX Has a 17mm nut you will have to change it out for a 19mm.
- The chain actuated cone is for rear hubs that use an internally geared hub such as Sturmey Archer, where the actuation chain enters through the centre of the axle.
- The shallow cone is a solution for the Trek Speed Concept frame that requires a smaller outer diameter cone on the drive side. All Kinetic trainers after 2009 will accommodate this type of frame, but it can mark it. This new part is ideal.
- The slotted cone is for the cam lever side of the QR skewer when installed to the trainer. It will accommodate plenty of skewers but Kinetic works best.
- The standard cones are replacements for what are included with Kinetic trainers - These work with almost all QR rear wheel bikes and require a QR turbo skewer.
- The track cone cups are for 10mm axles with a 15mm nut which are applied to most track bikes.