JetBlack M5 Pro Magnetic Turbo Trainer
The JetBlack M5 Pro is a high quality, magnetic resistance bicycle trainer. Magnetic resistance allows fine tuning of your training schedule through the combination of five levels of resistance adjustment and correct gear selection. Where a fluid trainer increases resistance according to the speed of the flywheel, a magnetic trainer can be overridden, making it suitable for recovery sessions, climbing and specifically tailored workouts.
The JetBlack HydroGel Roller reduces noise by a staggering 55% and tyre wear by 25-30%.
The internally cross-linked network of the 3-dimensional polyionic polymers forms the JetBlack Hydrogel Roller. It has a jelly-like feel that helps reduces tire wear by lowering the contact heat between the tire and roller and significantly reducing the slippage over conventional alloy rollers.
The SQR system makes for easy bike entry and releases as it requires a one-time only setup “set and forget”.
The Quick Release has four available positions so that the trainer will suit Track bikes through to 12 x 142mm (12 × 142mm Trainer Axles required). The opposing side uses a threaded adjustment bolt with locking ring so you can perfectly set the lever tension.
The JetBlack Magnetic resistance system has a very smooth linear road like feel.
Resistance is added by moving magnets adding resistance to our spinning disk. Depending on the model this is activated in different ways, either set resistance or manually changed with levers. With the support of our JetBlack weighted Flywheels, magnetic training has become very smooth and accurate.
The way magnetic systems work is in blocks but as stated the flywheel smooths the resistance curve to a very linear feel. When resistance is applied heat is generated and we combat this using our Unique cooling system which helps maintain accurate readings.
Using JetBlack’s Magnetic trainers offer you a Smooth linear resistance and Road like feel while being very quiet.
Train indoors, simulate your upcoming race or do your pre-race warm up all on your own bike with a JetBlack trainer.
Trainers make it easier or harder to pedal by applying varied resistance to your bike thus allowing you to get the most out of every minute you train.
At JetBlack our mission is to develop the Best Quality Products at reasonable prices. We want to give our customers the products with the best Features Quality and Pricing. JetBlack Trainers offer a full range of options in, Direct Drive, Fluid and Magnetic Trainers, with varying functionalities and price points. To find the trainer that suits you best, view our summary on the different trainer’s types and the technologies that make JetBlack trainer so great.
- Fluid Resistance curve up to 475 watts.
- Hydrogel Roller for less noise and reduced tyre wear.
- Hydrolgel Roller reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30%.
- JetBlack SQR quick release system allows easy mounting and once set remembers your bike position. Set and forget!
- Trainer is pre-assembled and ready to ride.
- Rock-solid design is stable for any size or style of rider and the most punishing of training sessions.
- Wheel Compatibility: Suits road and mountain bike wheels between 700c, 29″, 27.5″, 26″ and many 24″ wheels.
- Wide Base and Anti Slip Feet keep the trainer still for even the toughest of riders.
- Folds into Compact Shape for easy storage and transport. Lowest profile of any trainer.
- Size: Width 616mm x Length 490mm x Height 425mm; 24.3 x 19.3 x 16.7 Inches
- Size after folding: Width 616mm x Length 475mm x Height 140mm; 24.3 x 18.7 x 5.5 Inches
- Total Weight: 9.86 kg; 26.4 lbs
- Maximum Load: 150 kg; 401 lbs (excluding bike)
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Resistance Levels: 5 via handle bar remote lever
- Watts: 475 at 60 Km/h
- Roller Material: HydroGel
- Flywheel Weight: 1.5 kg; 3.3 lb
- Axle Compatibility: 130mm, 135mm (QR and Boltup) 12mm x 142mm with trainer axles. Will suit most bikes with axle width 120mm and 150mm
- Wheel Size Compatibility: 26", 27.5", 29er, 700c, some 24" bikes