Lezyne Micro C GPS Computer
Lezyne move into the world of GPS and with great success. The Micro C GPS computer is like their mid-range model, but with the addition of a colour display. With all the features, data and connectivity you'd expect from a GPS computer these days. The interactivity is impressive and the sleek design is in keeping with the stylish feel that Lezyne are known for.
The Micro C GPS cycling computer has a vibrant color screen to enhance the user experience while offering an incredible number of advanced features. When paired over Bluetooth Smart to an iOS or Android handheld through the free Lezyne Ally app, the device offers turn-by-turn navigation, Strava Live Segments and phone notifications (incoming calls, text messages and emails).
Furthermore, the Micro C GPS can simultaneously pair with ANT+™ or Bluetooth enabled power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors. In addition to its pairing prowess, the unit's data-tracking system is incredibly accurate. When recording, the device combines GPS and Glonass satellite data with information from an integrated barometer and accelerometer. At a feathery 29 grams, and a battery that can last up to 14 hours, this is the ultimate GPS computer for riders that want all the features in a compact design.
- High resolution, easy to read display with backlight
- Colour display
- Durable, compact composite construction
- Combines GPS/Glonass* satellites with a barometer and accelerometer
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery - up to 22 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 200 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Weight: 29g
- Runtime: 14 hours
- Memory: 200 hours max
- Computer 33.7mm (W) x 47.9mm (L) x 22.5mm (H)
- Screen: 24.25mm (W) x 25.25mm (L)
In The Box:
Computer, micro USB charging cable, standard X-Lock mount.