Northwave Celsius R GTX 2020 Shoes
The new winter road cycling shoe is made with them Pique Gore-Tex® membrane, to keep the feet warm and perfectly insulated during mild winters, thanks also to the additional lining on the tip of the foot for maximum insulation.
Power transmission is given from the NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a rigidity index of 8.0.
The upper has an Overlap ultra-fascing construction, to reduce aerodynamic resistance by evenly binding the foot without any pressure points, helping to transfer every watt of power and eliminating energy dispersion.
The toe is reinforced in anti-abrasion TPU and the closure system has a SLW2 dial, the only one with a step-by-step release that allows a millimetric adjustment of the shoe closure in a quick and intuitive way. The new Easyfit Climaflex collar combines the extreme flexibility of the Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane with the high thermal insulation of Neoprene, providing incredible mobility, protection and fit. The wrapping and the positioning of the heel are guaranteed by an anatomic seat and a solid thermoformed buttress and the Arctic 4Layer insole built in Eva + Aluminum + Eva + Pile, ensures excellent thermal insulation. For added safety, the 360° reflective inserts ensure great visibility on the road.
More from this brand
- Northwave X-Magma Core Shoes£169.99
- Northwave Celsius XC Arctic GTX 2020 ShoesFrom £157.49Save up to 25%
- Northwave Celsius R Arctic GTX Winter BootsFrom £171.99Save up to 20%
- Northwave Tribe Shoes£59.99RRP £107.99Save 44%
- Northwave Storm Carbon 2019 ShoesFrom £112.49Save up to 25%
- Northwave Spider 2 Plus MTB ShoesFrom £97.49Save up to 25%
- Northwave Storm Carbon Road ShoesFrom £108.74Save up to 25%