Marin Wildcat Trail 3 2021 Womens Bike
Marin County California is regarded as the birthplace of mountain biking. With niche communities back then shaping what it is today, and with Marin Bikes' inception coming shortly after, the company has deep roots in the sport and now offers many styles of bikes to suit off-roaders and commuters alike.
The Wildcat Trail family crosses boundaries between Trail and Sport mountain bikes, with the Wildcat Trail 5 and Wildcat Trail 3 designed for the female hardtail enthusiast looking for a full featured trail mountain bike, and the Wildcat 1 positioned for the recreational mountain bikers.
WOMEN'S FIT GEOMETRY
The Wildcat Trail features Women's Fit Geometry to better fit female riders with components like women's specific saddles, narrower bars, and adjustable reach brake levers.
27.5" wheels fit most riders better and create a lightweight and responsive bike.
SERIES 2 ALUMINUM FRAME
The Wildcat Trail 3 and Wildcat Trail 2 have a Series 2 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminum frame with a 120mm travel suspension fork and 27.5" wheels.
- Frame: Series 2 6061 Aluminum, Women's Specific Frame, 27.5" Wheels, Low Standover, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, IS Chainstay Disc Mount, Internal Housing Routing
- Front Suspension: SR Suntour XCM HLO, 120mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout, 46mm Offset
- Rim: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 25mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific
- Hub Rear: Forged Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Hub Front: Forged Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tires: MTB, 27.5/29x2.25"
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano Altus, 8-Speed
- Derailleur Front: Altus Double
- Shift Lever: Shimano SL-M315 2x8-Speed
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M315-2 Double, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Cassette: SunRace 8-Speed, 11-34T
- Brakes Front: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc
- Handlebar: Marin 31.8 Riser, 12mm Rise, 780mm Width
- Stem: Marin Alloy, 31.8 Bar Bore, 45mm
- Grips: Marin MTB, Closed End
- Headset: FSA No.10-P
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 30.9
- Saddle: Marin MTB
- Pedals: Nylon Platform
More from this brand
- Marin Rock Springs 1 2021 Bike£465.00
- Marin Terra Linda 3 2021 Bike£845.00
- Marin Rift Zone Carbon 2 2021 Bike£3,995.00
- Marin Rift Zone Carbon 1 2021 Bike£3,195.00
- Marin Rift Zone 3 2021 Bike£2,395.00
- Marin Presidio 3 2021 Bike£895.00
- Marin Presidio 2 2021 Bike£745.00
- Marin Pine Mountain E2 2021 Bike£3,695.00