Marin Rock Springs 1 2021 Bike
Marin County California is regarded as the birthplace of mountain biking. With niche communities back then shaping what it is today, and with Marin Bikes' inception coming shortly after, the company has deep roots in the sport and now offers many styles of bikes to suit off-roaders and commuters alike.
The Rock Springs is perfectly suited for recreational riders wishing to explore singletrack and dirt trails with a mountain bike built for real trails, with trail capable suspension forks and all-conditions disc brakes.
Series 1 aluminium frame - The Rock Springs series has a disc specific Series 1 6061 aluminum frame with a replaceable derailleur hanger and an integrated headset.
29" or 27.5" wheels? - The Rock Springs has a growing wheel size for the best fit and performance with the choice of 27.5” or 29” platforms on the size M, 27.5” wheels on size S, and 29” wheels on sizes L, XL, and XXL.
Disc brakes - All Rock Springs models feature disc brakes for minimal maintenance and all-conditions stopping power.
Trail ready components - The Rock Springs line features durable double wall rims, serviceable cassette freehubs, proven Shimano drivetrains, and readily available parts that are built to last.
- Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- SR Suntour XCE Disc 100mm Travel Front Suspension Fork
- Shimano 8-Speed Drive
- Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Double Wall Alloy Wheelset
- Schwalbe Smart Sam Tyres
- Frame: Series 1 6061 Aluminum, 27.5”/29" Wheels, Low Standover, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, Chainstay Mounted Disc Brakes
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE Disc, 100mm Travel, Preload Adjustment, 46mm Offset
- Headset: 44mm Zero Stack, 8mm Cone
- Shifters: Shimano SLM315 Rapid Fire, 3x8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TX-800, 8-Speed
- Chainset: Alloy Crank, Steel Chainrings, 42/34/24T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Cassette: Shimano HG-200, 8-Speed, 11-32T
- Wheelset: Double Wall Alloy
- Hubs: Forged Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32 Hole
- Spokes: 15g Black Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, K-Guard, 27.5/29x2.25"
- Brakes: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor (Front: 180mm Rotor)
- Handlebars: 31.8mm Riser, 20mm Rise, 740mm Width
- Grips: Entity MTB, Closed End
- Stem: Alloy, 31.8mm, 45mm
- Saddle: Entity MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm
- Pedals: Nylon Platform