Marin Rift Zone Carbon 2 2021 Bike
|Colour||Gloss Carbon/Dark Charcoal/Hi-Vis Yellow|
Marin County California is regarded as the birthplace of mountain biking. With niche communities back then shaping what it is today, and with Marin Bikes' inception coming shortly after, the company has deep roots in the sport and now offers many styles of bikes to suit off-roaders and commuters alike.
The Rift Zone is our most speed oriented MultiTrac bike, created
for the rider looking for the speed and roll over capabilities of
29" wheels in a trail capable package. Long, low, and slack trail
geometry is more aggressive than an XC race bike for more
control at top speed, and more fun while chasing seconds.
UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER FRAME
The Rift Zone Carbon 1 and 2 models feature high modulus carbon fiber and monocoque construction to deliver the lightest, most capable, Rift Zone that Marin has ever made.
MULTITRAC SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedaling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
All Rift Zone models sport full internal cable routing in the front triangle with Marin's all-new internal cable routing grommets, providing a cleaner and rattle free cable set up.
- Frame: All New Unidirectional Carbon Fiber Front Triangle, Series 4 Alloy Rear End, 29" Wheels, 125mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle, 73mm Threaded BB w/ ISCG05 Tabs
- Front Suspension: Fox Performance 34 Float, 3 Position Micro Adjust Compression Adjustment, Rebound Adjustment, 110x15mm Kabolt Axle, 44mm Offset
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float DPX2, Performance Series, EVOL Air Spring, 3 Position Compression Adjustment, Rebound Adjustment, Custom Tune, 210x50mm, 30mmx M8 Upper & 25mm x M8 Lower Hardware
- Rim: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Welded Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Hub Rear: Shimano, Microspline 148x12mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- Hub Front: Shimano, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tires: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, Tubeless Compatible Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4WT, 3C Maxx Terra, EXO+, Tubeless Compatible
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano XT 12-Speed, SGS
- Shift Lever: Shimano SLX 12-Speed, I-Spec EV
- Crankset: FSA Gradient, Modular 1x, 32T Direct Mount Chainring, MegaTooth Technology, Mego EXO Spindle, Boost Spacing
- Bottom Bracket: BB392 EVO, 73mm BSA Threaded
- Chain: KMC X-12 Silver & Black
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100 Cassette, 12-Speed, 10-51T
- Brakes Front: Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc, 203mm rotor
- Brakes Rear: Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano SLX Hydraulic, I-Spec EV
- Handlebar: Deity Skyline Bar, 787mm Width, 25mm Rise
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm
- Grips: Marin Single Clamp Locking
- Headset: FSA No 57E, Semi-Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2"
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic with PNW Loam Lever, I-Spec EV, Size S 125mm Travel, Size M & L 150mm Travel, Size XL 175mm Travel, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Marin Trail Speed Concept Pro
- Pedals: n/a
- Extras: Bolt-on Thru-Axle