Liv Pique 29 2 2020 Bike
|Colour||High Polish Aluminium/Gloss Jade Teal|
Built with Liv's 3F Design Philosophy, this 29er has an all new cross-country geometry creating a lightweight frame with a PowerCore bottom bracket for ideal pedalling efficiency to conquer those serious climbs. Pique 29 offers 100 mm of front and rear travel, tuned for women and on the leading Maestro suspension. With remote lockout and a cross country specific dropper post, the Pique 29 is built for XC racers and riders alike.
Fast: ALUXX SL aluminium frame built to offer a lightweight and stiff bike at a lower price than previous carbon versions.
Premium Outlook: Inspired C&G and internal cable routing for a sleek look.
Effective: Tuned suspension, cross-country specific dropper seatpost and build that lets you roll fast with confidence.
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology: This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Maestro Suspension Technology: Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
OverDrive: Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
PowerCore: A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeterwide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
3F: Fit, Form, Function: Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 100mm
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC Performance, 100mm, GRIP damper, Boost 15x110, Kabolt, tapered
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL XC, flat, 780x31.8
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote lever, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Contact (forward)
- Pedals: Not Included
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Front Derailleur: n/a
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Brakes: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10x51
- Chain: Shimano
- Crankset: Shimano SLX, 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant XCT 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint, 25mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: Maxxis Recon Race, 29x2.25, foldable, TLR, , EXO, tubeless
- Extras: Tubeless prepared