Liv Avail Advanced 1 2021 Womens Bike
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail Advanced is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders.
- Built for Endurance: Advanced-Grade Composite and OverDrive provide unprecedented pedalling and cornering stiffness on an endurance geometry for all-day riding.
- Control: Combines the weight-savings and stability of a compact road frame design with powerful disc brakes for expert handling and control, no matter the weather and road conditions.
- Adaptable comfort: Tackles the roads less travelled with larger-size tyre compatibility, and a D-Fuse seatpost to soak up bumps. The bike is also fully equipped to accommodate mudguards with mounts on the front drop outs, the back of fork crown, rear drop outs, back of seat tube and with a bolt in seat stay bridge.
- Advanced Composite Technology: Liv's High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Liv's Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
- OverDrive: Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- Compact Road Design: When introduced by Giant in 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping top tube (from the headtube to the seat tube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
- D-Fuse Seatpost: The proprietary "D" shaped composite seatpost damps vibration, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
- Tubeless System: Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Disc. Compatible With Fenders
- Forks: Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive Steerer, Disc
- Crankset: Shimano RS510, 34 / 50 Tooth
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, Press Fit
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX-800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11 x 34 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Discs
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Rims: Giant P-R2 Disc Wheelset
- Hubs: Giant P-R2 Disc Wheelset
- Spokes: Giant P-R2 Disc Wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 1, 700 x 32c, Tubeless (Max Tyre Width Possible: 35mm)
- Handlebars: Giant Contact SL D-Fuse
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, Composite
- Saddle: Liv Approach
- Pedals: Not Included
- Includes: Tubeless Prepared
- Weight: 8.8kg