Liv Amiti E+ 2 2021 Womens Electric Bike
Take control of your lifestyle and rediscover your sense of adventure with reliable comfort that takes you through the city and beyond.
- Versatility: Access to new roads and experiences is easily within reach thanks to the 180-215 km* furthest range of the reliable EnergyPak Smart battery. The SyncDrive Sport motor, co-developed with Yamaha, delivers 70Nm of torque and has six speed control settings ranging from 75-350% pedal assistance. Powerful disc brakes make variable terrain, from hilly city commutes to windy country roads a non-issue. *Variations may depend on several circumstances including weight, elevation, terrain, acceleration etc
- Integrated Design: The reliable and easy-to-access EnergyPak Smart is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX SL-Grade aluminium frame, designed and tuned for women using Liv's 3F Design Philosophy for a bike that zips along on longer adventures. Integrated dropouts make adding accessories easy, and paired with fenders, rack, and an integrated light on the head tube, Amiti E+ is ready for comfortable commuting or awe-inspiring point-to-point treks.
- Comfort: Smart Assist Technology smooths out bumps, and the ergonomic RideControl Ergo series handlebar controls make adjusting pedal assist simple. A suspension fork, all-terrain capable tyres, and sloping top tube with low standover height specifically developed for women turns Amiti E+ into a comfortable adventure ride.
- ALUXX SL Aluminium Technology: This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art Aluminium material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
- Hybrid Cycling Technology: Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-Bike riding experience. It's a seamless extension of a rider's own power that sets Liv and Giant E-Bikes apart from other "electric" bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body's power output-a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
- SyncDrive Sport:
Innovation, manufacturing expertise and a motor system powered by Yamaha all combine to expand any rider's abilities. SyncDrive Sport offers three support modes and is equipped on E-Bikes that are used for both everyday riding and for more demanding off-road riding. This small mid-drive motor delivers a massive maximum 80Nm of torque and is widely acclaimed for its performance and reliability.
- RideControl EVO: RideControl EVO represents state-of-the-art design and aesthetics. Clean, rounded corners give it an elegant look and feel. And with its Aluminium housing, the RideControl EVO is more shockproof and durable, even on rough terrain. The RideControl EVO can be connected with Bluetooth and offers USB charging possibilities. The Bluetooth connectivity makes sure the RideControl can be updated-meaning you'll always be up to date with the latest software technology.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛ Inch Headtube, Integrated KS18 Kickstand Mount, Compatible With Fenders
- Forks: SR Suntour NEX E25 DS 75mm Travel
- Crankset: Forged Alloy Minimal Q-Factor, 42 Tooth
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M3100, 9 Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-36 Tooth, 9 Speed
- Chain: KMC E.9 Sport, E-Bike Optimised
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydraulic Disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Rims: Giant EX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c Aluminium
- Hubs: Giant ETracker, [F] 100mm x 9mm Quick Release [R] 135mm Quick Release
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700 x 45c, Tubeless Ready, Reflex (Max Tyre Width Possible: 47mm)
- Handlebars: Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8mm x 690mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-Bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Liv Comfort
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Display: Giant RideDash EVO
- Controller: Giant RideControl Ergo 2
- Carrier: MIK Rack, System Bag & Basket Compatible
- Lights: Axa BlueLine 30Lux Steady E6 FrontAxa BlueLine Steady E6 Rear
- Includes: Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart Charger