Kinesis Racelight Aithein EVO Frameset
The Racelight Aithein EVO frameset is versatile and very capable, as a regular criterium winner, rapid daily commuter or as part of your fitness regimen.
The EVO has been improved with a refined downtube that accommodates internal cabling, the headtube is 0.5 degrees slacker to spead the wheelbase for more stability at speed, and the tyre clearance has been pushed to accommodate 28c tyres.
The seat tube is the core of the frame and is incredibly strong and stiff meaning other main tubes can be made thinner, and by using proprietary Kinesis 6000 series Alloy throughout, the frameset is 25% lighter than standard 6061 Alloy and just as strong. Additionally the 300g monocoque carbon bladed fork is phenomenally light and puts the overall compliance through the roof.
Compatibility allows practically any rim brake road groupset to be fitted including Shimano Di2 and wireless electronic, and the dropouts are QR specific. BSA Threaded BB is standard on Kinesis frames, designed for a 24mm axle. However a 30mm axle can be accommodated with the use of a Praxis M30 BB.
- Advanced Superplastic Formed Anti Gravity seat tube adds immense core stability allowing lighter main tubes.
- Internal routed cables on the downtube.
- Increased clearance for up to 28c tyres for more grip, speed and comfort.
- 330g monocoque carbon, taper 1.5" fork.
- Tapered Head Tube.
- BSA thread bottom bracket for ease of use and serviceability.
- Tough anodised frame finish with laser-etched graphics and special decals.
- Please Note: Minimum 52t front chainring.
More from this brand
- Kinesis Tripster ATR V3 2020 Frameset£1,760.00RRP £2200.00Save 20%
- Kinesis RTD Frameset£680.00RRP £850.00Save 20%
- Kinesis Tripster AT 2019 Bike£1,870.00RRP £2200.00Save 15%
- Kinesis Tripster AT Frameset with Columbus Fork£600.00RRP £750.00Save 20%
- Kinesis G2 2019 Bike£1,275.00RRP £1500.00Save 15%