Kinesis Racelight 4S Disc Frameset
The Kinesis 4S is the natural evolution of our their first Winter training frames, however the Kinesis 4S should not be consigned to Winter riding only. We have put everything we have learned during the last 17 years of geometry, and alloy frame design and manufacture into the Kinesis 4S . Whilst other manufacturers focus has been on carbon, Kinesis believe that by putting the same development into alloy tubing, they have created a frame that rivals carbon in many ways, and hands down beats it on price.
Damian Mason of Kinesis UK said ‘Kinesis are the only frame manufacturer to use Super Plastic Forming (SPF) on their alloy frames. Most manufacturers use Hydro-formed tubes, but with SPF you can create lighter tubes and more intricate shapes that will build into a lighter and stiffer frameset.’
Kinesis have combined thier SPF Kinesium aluminium frame with their renowned Tracer Disc Thru Axle full carbon monocoque fork. The Tracer Disc’s square crown provides the perfect space for mounting our Kinesis Fend Off full length mudguards. The Tracer Disc has great tyre clearance, internal routing, mudguard compatibility, discreet Shimano flat mount fitting, all in a lightweight package.
As with the premium titanium Kinesis GTD frameset, Kinesis have partnered with GW engineering and are supplying the Kinesis 4S with their patented ‘Switch Lever’ hollow Thru Axles with a removable lever.
The Kinesis 4S uses adaptable cable ports which allow you to build your frame with exactly the right cable routing for whether you are running Di2 or mechanical gearing with either a 1x or 2x set up.
The frame has twin bottle mounts on all sizes along with mudguard and rack mounts.
- Super Plastic Formed Kinesium Aluminium
- Tracer Disc Thru Axle carbon monocoque fork
- 142x12mm Thru Axle rear spacing
- 100x12mm Thru Axle front spacing
- GW ‘Switch Lever’ axles front and rear
- Clearance for up to 30c tyres
- Clearance for up to 28c tyres with guards
- Di2 / 1x / 2x mechanical compatible
- Two bottle cage mounts
- Mudguard and rack mounts
- 68mm threaded BB
- 27.2mm seat post required
- Kinesis designed tapered headset with ACB bearings
- Colours: Shocking Pink or Royal Blue
- Sizes: 48 / 51 / 54 / 55.5 / 57 / 60 / 63
- Warranty: 3 years
- Frame supplied with fork, headset, seat clamp, front & rear through axle, frame ports and cable guides.
- Weight: 1550g (55.5cm frame)
More from this brand
- Kinesis Aithein Frame£750.00
- Kinesis Fend Off MudguardFrom £55.00
- Kinesis Aithein Disc Frame£270.00
- Kinesis GTD Titanium FramesetFrom £1,760.00Save up to 20%
- Kinesis R1 2020 Bike£1,275.00RRP £1500.00Save 15%
- Kinesis Tripster ATR V3 2020 Frameset£1,760.00RRP £2200.00Save 20%
- Kinesis RTD Frameset£680.00RRP £850.00Save 20%