Hope Stealth Race E4 EVO Front Disc Brake
Hope Technology is based in Lancashire, North UK and operates a 24-hour facility to produce premium quality CNC machined and anodised bike parts. Their top-notch products range from hydraulic disc brakes, hubs and wheels, stems and cranks to high output lights, and much more. The precision and tolerance of their products guarantees the highest performance and longevity.
The Stealth Race E4 EVO combo is a lightweight setup for aggressive trails. The lever is minimal with a large master cylinder and reach adjust; light action modulation for that crisp touch, routed to a 4-piston caliper that bites like a shark and stays cool on prolonged attacks.
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper and master cylinder
- 4x16mm pistons to give more usable power
- Lever offers 5% more power compared to the previous model
- Ergonomic lever fits around other handlebar mounts
- Lever directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters.
- Bite point and lever reach adjustment
- Post mount caliper adaptable to suit all bikes
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Top entry pad fitting
- Shimano I-Spec A shifters can be fitted directly to lever body
- Weight: From 266g (standard hose)
More from this brand
- Hope Pro 4 Boost Rear Hub£180.00
- Hope Fortus 35W Pro 4 29er Rear WheelFrom £265.00
- Hope 5-Bolt Retainer Ring£38.25RRP £45.00Save 15%
- Hope Fortus 30W Pro 4 29er Front WheelFrom £136.00Save up to 15%
- Hope Fortus 30W Pro 4 26-Inch Rear Wheel£225.25RRP £265.00Save 15%
- Hope PF46 Stainless Steel Bottom Bracket - 30mmFrom £89.25Save up to 15%
- Hope Fortus 35W Pro 4 27.5-Inch Boost Rear WheelFrom £225.25Save up to 15%