Hope Fortus 30W Pro 4 27.5-Inch Boost Rear Wheel
Hope Technology is based in Lancashire, North UK and operates a 24-hour facility to produce premium quality CNC machined and anodised bike parts. Their top-notch products range from hydraulic disc brakes, hubs and wheels, stems and cranks to high output lights, and much more. The precision and tolerance of their products guarantees the highest performance and longevity.
New Fortus 30W Rim Designed and Tested by Hope.
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Fortus 30 rim built on our bullet proof Pro 4 Hubs
- Standard J-bend hub wheel builds available in our 6 standard colours
- Larger diameter spoke flange, to build stiffer wheel
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Black Sapim Race Stainless Steel double butted spokes built with Silver Brass nipples
- Boost rear wheel option comes built with 148x12mm Boost specific hub
- Shimano Aluminium, Shimano Steel and Sram XD freehub body options available
- Internal width: 30mm
- External width: 35mm
- Profile depth: 23mm
- Rim ERD: 555mm
- Recommended tyre width: 2.4" - 2.8"
- Spoke count: 32
- Rim only weight: 27.5" - 675g
- Wheelset weight: 2305g