Haro SD AM 2018 BMX Bike
The Haro SD AM is part of Haro's 2018 concise signature lineup. The Dennis Enarson signature SD model features 100% Chromoly tubing, double wall rims and fully sealed bearings for a solid and smooth-rolling chassis, along with high volume 2.4" tyres, fat Markit denim Tripod seat, and CNC'd Alloy stem and sprocket.
The bike is relatively large with 9.0" rise bars, 21" toptube and 13.75" rear. If you want to get a bit more technical with a more responsive setup, the CK AM Chad Kerley signature bike uses a much shorter 13" rear, available in white.
Frame and Forks
Frame: 100% Chromoly, Removable Brake Hardware, Tapered Stays
Fork: 100% Chromoly, Tapered Leg, 1-Piece CNC'd Steerer
Cassette: 9T 1-Piece Driver RHD
Crankset: Haro 1978 3-Piece 8-Spline Chromoly, 175mm Arms, 28T CNC'd Sprocket
Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed
Brakes: Alloy U-Brake Rear, Removable
Brake Levers: Alloy, Adjustable Reach
Rims: Haro Sata Alloy Double Wall, 20"
Hubs: Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearings, 10/14mm Axles
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Haro La Mesa 20x2.40" F+R
Handlebar: 100% Chromoly, 9.0" Rise
Grips: Haro Team Flanged
Headset: Sealed Integrated
Stem: Haro Lineage CNC'd Alloy Top Load
Seatpost: Alloy Tripod
Saddle: Markit x Demolition Fat Denim Tripod
Pedals: Haro 1978 Nylon
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Haro Leucadia 2018 BMX Bike£189.94 £189.94RRP £330.00Save 42%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Frontside 20-inch 2017 BMX Bike£139.99 £139.99RRP £220.00Save 36%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Downtown 2018 BMX Bike£229.99 £229.99RRP £350.00Save 34%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Boulevard 2018 BMX Bike£219.94 £219.94RRP £400.00Save 45%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Downtown 16-Inch 2018 BMX Bike£199.94 £199.94RRP £350.00Save 43%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Mirra Tribute 2018 BMX Bike£440.00 From £440.00Save up to 45%Recalculating RRP saving