Haro Annex Mini Race 2018 BMX Bike
The Haro Annex Race series has a full range of different sized Alloy framed race bikes, ranging from the smallest Mini up to the largest Pro XL.
The Alloy frame keeps the setup light and stiff, while the softer, slightly more weighted Chromoly steel fork is strong and comfortable over rough ground with its softer more malleable and absorbent properties. High pressure low volume tyres are fast, and each gear ratio is optimised for that particular bike/rider size. Double wall Alloy rims also come standard for reassuring strength and complete lateral stiffness on sharp corners.
Suggested rider height: 4'2" - 4'10"
Frame and Forks
Frame: 6061 Alloy, 20" Wheel, 17.75" Toptube
Fork: 100% Chromoly, Tapered Leg, 1" Threadless Steerer
Cassette: 14T Freewheel, RHD
Crankset: 3 Piece Alloy Race, 145mm Arms, 36T Ring
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Brakes: Alloy V-Brake Rear
Brake Levers: Alloy, Adjustable Reach
Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 20", 28H
Hubs: Alloy Looseball, 10mm Axles, 28H
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Kenda Kompact 20x1-1/8" F+R
Handlebar: Alloy Mini, Low Rise
Grips: Micro Knurled Junior
Headset: Press in Looseball
Stem: Haro Forged Alloy Front Load
Seatpost: 22.2mm 1-piece Combo
Saddle: Velo Plastic 1-piece Combo
Pedals: Alloy Platform
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Haro Leucadia 2018 BMX Bike£189.94 £189.94RRP £330.00Save 42%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Frontside 20-inch 2017 BMX Bike£139.99 £139.99RRP £220.00Save 36%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Downtown 2018 BMX Bike£229.99 £229.99RRP £350.00Save 34%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Boulevard 2018 BMX Bike£219.94 £219.94RRP £400.00Save 45%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Downtown 16-Inch 2018 BMX Bike£199.94 £199.94RRP £350.00Save 43%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Mirra Tribute 2018 BMX Bike£440.00 From £440.00Save up to 45%Recalculating RRP saving