Giant XTC Advanced SL 29 0 2020 Bike
|Colour||Gloss Rainbow Black/Black|
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
When it comes to pure XC racing speed and performance, nothing beats the efficiency of a lightweight carbon hardtail. The new XtC Advanced SL 29 builds on its World Cup pedigree with a totally re-engineered frame that represents the lightest off-road machine we've ever built. The superlight chassis is handcrafted with pro-level Advanced SL carbon, featuring geometry that's optimized for its balanced, stable and fast-rolling 29-inch wheels. Each one is custom assembled with a specific carbon layup schedule that varies according to frame size. The result? Supercharged climbing efficiency, smooth compliance through roots, rocks and ruts, and uncompromising performance to match your XC obsession.
Superlight and responsive: Pro-level Advanced SL carbon frame is the lightest off-road frame Giant has ever produced, offering serious XC racers a competitive advantage for climbing, accelerating and sprinting.
Ultra-efficient: The frame is engineered with the highest stiffness-to-weight-ratio of any hardtail mountain bike in its class, which translates to ultra-efficient pedalling power and precise handling on the trail.
Custom compliance: Each frame is custom-tuned based on its size. Individual carbon lay-up schedules are created to optimise vertical compliance to produce a smoother ride quality on XC terrain.
Advanced SL Composite Technology: Professional Grade raw carbon fiber is woven in our composite factory to produce our lightest, stiffest and highest quality frames. This is the technology used by Giant's pro racers in almost every cycling discipline.
OverDrive: Giant's original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Tubeless System: Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- Frame: Advanced SL-Grade Composite
- Fork: RockShox SID Ultimate, Debon Air, Carbon OverDrive, 100mm, 15x110 Maxle Stealth
- Shock: n/a
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR XC Flat, composite 750x31.8
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR, composite
- Seatpost: Giant Contact SLR, composite, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Contact SLR (forward)
- Pedals: Not Included
- Shifters: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Front Derailleur: n/a
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level Ultimate
- Cassette: SRAM Eagle AXS, 10x50
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS DUB, 34t with MRP 1x Carbon
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant XCR-0 29 Composite WheelSystem
- Hubs: Giant XCR-0 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant XCR-0 29 WheelSystem
- Tyres: Maxxis Recon Race 29x2.25, foldable, TLR, , EXO, tubeless
- Extras: Tubeless prepared
More from this brand
- Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Disc 2021 Bike£9,499.00
- Giant Contend 2 2021 Bike£679.00
- Giant Contend AR 1 2021 Bike£1,599.00
- Giant Contend AR 4 2021 Bike£899.00
- Giant Escape 3 Disc 2021 Bike£429.00
- Giant FastRoad SL 3 2021 Bike£729.00
- Giant Fathom 1 2021 Bike£1,499.00
- Giant Fathom 29 2 2021 Bike£1,249.00
- Giant Roam 2 Disc 2021 Bike£599.00