Giant Trinity Advanced 2020 Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
From sprints to Olympic and Ironman distance triathlons, here’s your aero advantage. Trinity Advanced is integrated with everything you need to score a new PR.
Built with Advanced-grade carbon materials and is engineered to improve aerodynamics in real-world triathlon conditions. Its AeroSystem Shaping means that every tube shape is designed to minimise drag no matter which direction the wind is blowing. The Contact base bar offers maximum adjustability, so you can dial in your perfect position for comfort and performance. Also, the SpeedControl brakes offer confident stopping power without sacrificing aerodynamics.
Key Performance Factors
Extensive CFD analysis, dynamic wind tunnel testing, and triathlon-specific design result in superior aero performance in a race-ready configuration.
Everything from the frame shape to the aero seatpost and brakes are engineered to perform as a system.
Refined frame geometry and a wider range of adjustability allow for a triathlon-specific fit that’s designed to meet the unique demands of multi-sport racing.
More from this brand
- Giant Road E+ 1 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£3,799.00 £3799.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant ARX 20-Inch 2020 Kids Bike£299.00 £299.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Caldo Knee Warmers£22.99 £22.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant ARX 16-Inch 2020 Kids Bike£235.00 £235.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2 2020 Bike£2,999.00 £2999.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance E+ 3 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£3,599.00 £3599.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance E+ 1 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,499.00 £4499.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance E+ 0 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£5,499.00 £5499.00Recalculating RRP saving