Giant Trance Advanced Pro 1 29er 2020 Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Amp up your trail riding adventures with this all-conquering 29er. Whether you’re gunning for faster enduro times or bagging a big trail loop, do it like a boss on this big-wheeled singletrack shredder.
It took years for our team of engineers, product designers and pro riders to create a new short-travel 29er that met their high standards. The wait was worth it. The latest iteration of this legendary trail bike marks a huge step forward, offering a true advantage in all-round trail performance. It starts with a full carbon frame that’s fitted with our most up-to-date Maestro suspension. The Advanced Forged Carbon Composite rocker arm and trunnion-mount shock help produce 115mm of smooth rear-wheel travel that’s active and sensitive to small bumps, giving you killer traction and confident control. Also, the frame geometry is updated with progressive head tube and seat tube angles, shorter chainstays and a longer top tube—all engineered to balance the speed and control of its 29-inch wheels with the agility you need to rail corners, hammer through rock gardens and do it all with confidence and control.
Key Performance Factors
29er confidence and control
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
Latest suspension tech
Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 115mm of full rear-wheel travel (and 130mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
The lightweight Advanced-grade carbon frameset features updated geometry, including an aggressive 66.5-degree head tube angle and 74.5-degree seat tube angle, plus a 44mm fork offset. The result is agile and efficient climbing capabilities plus added control for high-speed descents.
More from this brand
- Giant Road E+ 1 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£3,799.00 £3799.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant ARX 20-Inch 2020 Kids Bike£299.00 £299.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Caldo Knee Warmers£22.99 £22.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant ARX 16-Inch 2020 Kids Bike£235.00 £235.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2 2020 Bike£2,999.00 £2999.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trinity Advanced 2020 Bike£1,899.00 £1899.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance E+ 3 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£3,599.00 £3599.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance E+ 1 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,499.00 £4499.00Recalculating RRP saving