Giant Talon 4 2022 Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Push the pace on climbs, let loose on the descents. This aluminium hardtail gives you a feel for the trail with balanced, confident handling and a plush suspension fork.
Proven Alloy Performance
ALUXX aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
Balance and Stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimize the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels or the liveliness of 27.5-inch wheels (depending on frame size).
Suspension fork offers either 80mm or 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control.
A lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame and smooth-handling composite fork work together to take the edge off bumpy roads and trails. Fast-rolling 700c wheels and tubeless tires give it a smooth, efficient ride quality. Integrated disc brakes produce smooth stopping power and control on all types of terrain, in any weather. The flat handlebar and more upright position put the rider in control on all types of terrain, and the innovative D-Fuse seatpost reduces shocks and vibrations on rough roads and trails.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, Disc
- Forks: SR Suntour XCE, Steel Steerer, Sizes 27.5 X-Small / Small - 80mm Travel, All Others - 100mm
- Crankset: ProWheel Forged, 22 / 36 Tooth, X-Small: 165mm (27.5) Small: 170mm (27.5) / 170mm (29) Medium: 170mm (27.5) / 175mm travel (29) Large: 175mm (27.5) / 175mm (29) X-Large: 175mm (29) XX-Large: 175mm (29)
- Bottom Bracket: ProWheel Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: microSHIFT FD-M282
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 12 - 32 Tooth
- Chain: KMC 8.3
- Shifters: microSHIFT, 2 x 8
- Front Brake: TKB-172, Mechanical 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: TKB-172, Mechanical 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: RS360A, Mechanical
- Rims: Giant GX03V 29-Inch Or 27.5-Inch, Alloy, Double Wall, 21mm Inner Width
- Front Hub: Alloy, Sealed Bearings
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Sealed Bearings
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Front Tyre: Kenda Booster 27.5 or 29 x 2.2", Wire Bead (Max Width - 2.4")
- Rear Tyre: Kenda Booster 27.5 or 29 x 2.2", Wire Bead (Max Width - 2.4")
- Handlebars: Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm, Sizes 27.5 X-Small / Small - 730mm Wide, All Others - 780mm
- Stem: Giant Sport, 7-Degree Rise, X-Small: 40mm (27.5) Small: 50mm (27.5) / 50mm (29) Medium: 60mm (27.5) / 60mm travel (29) Large: 70mm (27.5) / 70mm (29) X-Large: 80mm (29) XX-Large: 90mm (29)
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9mm, X-SmallS: 300mm (27.5) Small: 300mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) Medium: 375mm (27.5) / 375mm travel (29) Large: 375mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) X-Large: 375mm (29) XX-Large: 375mm (29)
- Saddle: Giant Custom
- Pedals: MTB Platform
- Grips: Giant Sole-O
More from this brand
- Giant Talon E+ Sport 2022 Bike£2,499.00
- Giant Roam E+ GTS 2022 Bike£2,499.00
- Giant Talon E+ 29er Sport 2022 Bike£2,499.00
- Giant Stance E+ 1 29er 2022 Bike£3,999.00
- Giant Stance E+ 2 2022 Electric Bike£2,974.99RRP £3499.99Save 15%
- Giant Fathom E+ 2 2022 Electric Bike£2,999.00
- Giant Escape 3 Disc 2022 Bike£549.00