Giant Revolt Advanced 3 2020 Bike
|Colour||Gloss Metallic Navy|
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
This high-performance all-rounder made a big splash with its 2018 debut, landing podium finishes at big-time gravel events. It's designed around a lightweight Advanced carbon composite frameset with gravel-riding geometry, so you can tackle long, hard rides with greater control and less fatigue. A composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar combination absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for larger tyres (up to 45c) so you can float through the rough stuff.
Versatile gravel geometry: All-new gravel-riding geometry features endurance positioning and shorter chainstays. The result is precise handling, agility and control in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle road climbs to fast and rugged dirt road descents.
Tuned compliance: An innovative new Contact SLR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume 45c tyres help smooth out rough roads, gravel and dirt.
All-rounder efficiency: Advanced carbon frame maximises pedalling power, giving Revolt Advanced a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
Advanced Composite Technology: Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
OverDrive: Giant's original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
D-Fuse Technology: The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
Tubeless System: Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Shock: n/a
- Handlebar: Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.85° back sweep, flared drop
- Stem: Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: Not Included
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes: Giant Conduct hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X10-1
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 32/48
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut AT 1, 700x38
More from this brand
- Giant XTC Advanced SL 29 0 2020 Bike£7,999.00
- Giant XTC Advanced 29 1 2020 Bike£3,999.00
- Giant Road E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£3,499.00
- Giant Revolt 2 2020 Bike£1,049.00
- Giant Revolt 0 2020 Bike£1,499.00
- Giant Reign E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,499.00
- Giant Reign E+ 1 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,999.00
- Giant Reign E+ 0 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£6,999.00
- Giant DailyTour E+ 2 2020 Electric Bike£2,699.00