Giant Revolt 0 2020 Bike
|Colour||Matte Grey Beige|
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Whether you ride dirt roads, trails, gravel, or a mix of everything, the challenges are the same. You want a bike that floats right through it, keeps you in control, and is comfortable for long days in the saddle. The new Revolt delivers on all accounts. It features a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame and carbon fork, each engineered to balance stiffness (for efficiency) and compliance (for comfort and control). Components including the D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar further absorb road shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and it has clearance for larger tyres (up to 45c).
Versatile gravel geometry: Gravel-riding geometry features endurance positioning and shorter chainstays. The result is precise handling, agility and control in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle road climbs to fast and rugged dirt road descents.
Tuned compliance: Innovative Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume 45c tyres helps smooth out rough roads, gravel and dirt.
All-rounder efficiency: The ALUXX aluminium frame delivers efficient pedalling power and all-round versatility, giving you a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
OverDrive: Giant's original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
D-Fuse Technology: The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
Tubeless System: Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
ALUXX Aluminum Technology: This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
PowerCore: A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeter wide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: full composite, OverDrive steerer
- Shock: n/a
- Handlebar: Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8 5° back sweep, flared drop
- Stem: Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: Not Included
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X11 with Missing Link
- Crankset: Praxis Alba 2D, 32/48
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis M24 BB86
- Rims: Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut AT 1, 700x38
More from this brand
- Giant XTC Advanced SL 29 0 2020 Bike£7,999.00
- Giant XTC Advanced 29 1 2020 Bike£3,999.00
- Giant Road E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£3,499.00
- Giant Revolt Advanced 3 2020 Bike£1,749.00
- Giant Revolt 2 2020 Bike£1,049.00
- Giant Reign E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,499.00
- Giant Reign E+ 1 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,999.00
- Giant Reign E+ 0 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£6,999.00
- Giant DailyTour E+ 2 2020 Electric Bike£2,699.00