Giant Reign E+ 3 2022 Electric Bike
|Colour||Amber Glow / Black|
|Wheel Size||27.5-inch Rear, 29-inch Front|
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Every trail, every steep climb, every thrilling descent. Tested and developed by Giant's E-bike enduro pros, this updated trail ripper gives you the power to enjoy the best parts of the ride again and again.
Key Performance Factors
Proven Maestro rear suspension (160mm) and a powerful but compact SyncDrive Pro motor technology boost your capabilities on steep climbs and rugged descents.
RideControl Ergo 3 offers integrated, user-friendly button controls that are easy to use. The Giant E-bike App gives you tuning options and E-bike specific fitness tracking.
Climb steep mountains and enjoy fun descents all day long with the downtube-integrated EnergyPak
Aluxx SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce a smart, natural and powerful E-bike riding experience. It's an integrated group of technologies that includes our RideControl control unit, EnergyPak battery systems and SyncDrive motor.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant's high-performance models.
All SyncDrive motors have Smart Assist technology, which adjusts the support to match the rider's needs. By using information from multiple sensors, both rider input and terrain feedback are used to determine the optimal amount of pedaling assistance. SyncDrive is the only e-bike system that utilizes both rider input and terrain feedback. It gives you a smooth, natural riding experience with ample power when you need it, while also conserving power when you don't need as much.
Giant's latest EnergyPak battery systems feature streamlined designs that are integrated with the E-bike for a sleek and modern profile. Giant E-bikes offer several different EnergyPak options including the EnergyPak Smart and EnergyPak. Each one is designed to optimize the E-bike experience for a specific style of riding.
Ridecontrol Ergo 3
This updated control system features clean buttons that are integrated with the handlebar grips. You can install the three-button control on the left or right side, making it easy to switch power modes. You also have the option of adding a second control on the other side. Using the RideControl App, you can configure it to your own personal preferences.
Available on premium Giant E-Bikes, RideControl Go features a multipurpose button integrated into the top tube. Colored LEDs allow you to switch power modes from the top tube and keep a clean handlebar setup. The lights also display battery level and support mode.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 160mm Maestro Suspension System, 'Boost' 148 x 12mm, UDHTM Derrailleur Hanger
- Forks: RockShox Domain 29er, 170mm Travel, Motion Control Damper, 15 x 110mm Boost, Maxle Stealth
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, EVOL Large Volume Sleeve, 2-Position Lever, 205 x 62.5mm Trunnion Mount, Custom Tuned
- Crankset: Praxis WaveTM 36 Tooth Cold Forged 4130 Premium Steel Praxis E-Cadet+ Custom Forged Crankarm Set (Small / Medium: 160mm, Large / X-Large: 165mm)
- Bottom Bracket: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 12-Speed
- Front Derailleur: MRP 1X HD2 Custom Co-Molded Chain Guide
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12, 10-51 Tooth, 12-Speed
- Chain: KMC E.12 Turbo, EcoProteq, E-Bike Optimised
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BR-M4120, 4-Piston, Hydraulic Disc, 203mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore BL-M4100, I-Spec EV
- Front Rim: Giant AM 29" Tubeless Ready, 30mm Inner Width
- Rear Rim: Giant AM 27.5" Tubeless Ready, 30mm Inner Width
- Front Hub: Shimano MT410 Boost, Center-Lock, 110 x 15mm
- Rear Hub: Shimano MT410 Boost 148 x 12mm Micro-Spline Drive Body Thru-Axle
- Front Spokes: Race
- Rear Spokes: Sapim E-Lite
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.6" Foldable, Tubeless, EXO+, 3C MaxxTerra
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5 x 2.5" Foldable, Tubeless, DoubleDown, 3C MaxxTerra Compound
- Handlebars: Giant Contact Trail, 35 x 800mm
- Grips: Giant Tactal Pro-E, Single Lock-On
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch, Dropper, 30,9mm (Small: 125mm, Medium:150mm, Large / X-Large: 170mm)
- Saddle: Giant Romero Trail
- Pedals: Flat Pedal
- Motor: SyncDrive Pro, 85Nm, Powered By Yamaha
- Battery: EnergyPak Smart 625WhEnergyPak Plus Range Extender Compatible
- Charger: EnergyPak 6A Smart Charger
- Display: RideControl GO, Frame Integrated LED DisplayANT+ Wireless Display Compatible
- Controller: RideControl Ergo 3, Grip Integrated
- Lights: Optional - Giant Recon Series E-Bike Lights Available And Direct Connectable
- Lock: Torx 25 Battery Lock With Built-In Torque Limiter
- Includes: Tubeless Kit (Liquid, Valves, Levers, Manual, Tool)