Giant Reign E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
The premium full-suspension electric enduro bike delivers true all-mountain action and fun that never has to end. Engineered with 160mm of Maestro suspension and high-performance SyncDrive Pro motor technology, it gives you 360 percent tuneable pedal assistance so you can conquer steep, technical climbs and enjoy rowdy descents with confidence and control. The lightweight yet super strong ALUXX aluminium frame is seamlessly integrated with the updated EnergyPak500 battery for long-distance trail riding adventures. Connectivity is guaranteed with Giant's E-bike App, which offers navigation, health and fitness functionalities. Also the RideControl ONE gives this trail performer integrated, user-friendly button controls that are simple to use on the move.
Range & Battery: Up to 100 miles of riding per charge and capable of well over 100,000 miles for the batteries lifespan.
Auto Mode: Let the E-bike do thinking, while you do the riding. Our new SmartAssist mode automatically selects the most efficient motor support for the terrain.
Quick Charging: Charge less, ride more - get up to 60% capacity in just 90 minutes with our new fast charger.
Hybrid Cycling Technology: Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce a smart, natural and powerful E-bike riding experience. It’s an integrated group of technologies that includes our RideControl control unit, EnergyPak battery systems and SyncDrive motor.
SyncDrive Pro: SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant's high-performance models.
RideControl ONE: RideControl ONE takes your E-bike riding experience to new levels with integrated button controls and a clean handlebar free of any display. The E-bikes equipped with RideControl ONE can connect with the Giant E-bike App to function as your E-bike display
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology: This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Tubeless System: Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Maestro Suspension Technology: Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
Smart Assist: All SyncDrive motors have Smart Assist technology, which adjusts the support to match the rider's needs. By using information from multiple sensors, both rider input and terrain feedback are used to determine the optimal amount of pedaling assistance. SyncDrive is the only e-bike system that utilizes both rider input and terrain feedback. It gives you a smooth, natural riding experience with ample power when you need it, while also conserving power when you don't need as much.
Energypak: Giant's latest EnergyPak battery systems feature streamlined designs that are integrated with the E-bike for a sleek and modern profile. Giant E-bikes offer several different EnergyPak options including the EnergyPak Smart and EnergyPak. Each one is designed to optimize the E-bike experience for a specific style of riding.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, 160mm Maestro suspension system, 'Boost' 148x12QR, Giant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Rhythm 27.5, 170mm, Grip Damper, Sweep adjust, Boost 110x15QR, e-Bike optimized
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Performance, EVOL Large Volume sleeve, 2-position lever, 205x62.5mm Trunnion mount, custom tuned
- Handlebar: Giant Contact Trail, 35x800mm
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm (S:100/M:125/L:150/XL:170)
- Saddle: Giant Contact, Neutral
- Pedals: Not Included
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: MRP 1X custom "V3" co-moulded TR chain guide
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RE
- Cassette: SRAM Eagle PG-1230, 11-50T, 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle PowerLock, 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM X-Sync Eagle 36T 104BCD chainringPraxis e-Cadet+ custom forged crankarm set (Q-factor=168, S/M:160, L/XL:165)
- Bottom Bracket: n/a
- Rims: Giant AM 27.5+, Tubeless ready, 35mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant eTracker Boost, Sealed cartridge bearing, 6-bolt, [F] 110x15 [R] 148x12mm Thru-axle
- Spokes: Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f]
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, EXO+, 3c MaxxTerra[F]Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, DoubleDown, 2x120tpi, 3C MaxxTerra Compound [R]
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A charger
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro, automatic support, 5-mode, 50-360% tunable support, 80Nm, powered by YAMAHA
- Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display: Giant RideControl One
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V 13.8Ah integrated Lithium-Ion
More from this brand
- Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Disc 2021 Bike£9,499.00
- Giant Contend 2 2021 Bike£679.00
- Giant Contend AR 1 2021 Bike£1,599.00
- Giant Contend AR 4 2021 Bike£899.00
- Giant Escape 3 Disc 2021 Bike£429.00
- Giant FastRoad SL 3 2021 Bike£729.00
- Giant Fathom 1 2021 Bike£1,499.00
- Giant Fathom 29 2 2021 Bike£1,249.00
- Giant Roam 2 Disc 2021 Bike£599.00