Giant Reign Advanced Pro 29 2 2021 Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
When you're racing enduro, the terrain comes at you fast. This pro-level shredder gives you the confidence to stay cool when things get rowdy. From big climbs to steep, rocky descents, the lightweight frame, progressive suspension and 29-inch wheels help you push it to the limit with total control.
- Race-bred suspension: Maestro rear suspension developed and tested under extreme conditions of Enduro World Series races. The trunnion mount shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and the Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight.
- Progressive enduro geometry: The Advanced-grade composite frameset features helps you ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. The 64.56/76.36-degree headtube/seattube angles with a 170mm travel, 42mm fork offset produce confident front-end handling with high-speed stability and control.
- 29er confidence and control: Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite Front And Rear Triangles, 146mm Maestro Suspension
- Forks: RockShox ZEB Select, 170mm, Boost 15x110mm Maxle Stealth, Tapered, 44mm Offset, Custom Tuned For Giant
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+, 205/60mm, Custom Tuned For Giant
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: TruVativ Descendent 6k DUB, 32t With MRP AMg CS Guide
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, Press Fit
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano MT520
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT501
- Rims: Giant AM 29, Tubeless Ready Sleeve-Joint Rim, 30mm Inner Width
- Hubs: Front - Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, Sealed Bearing; Rear - Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148mm, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: Front - Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5 WT, MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR; Rear - Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4 WT, MaxxTerra , EXO+, TR Tubeless
- Handlebar: Giant Contact TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm Rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35mm
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch Dropper Post With Remote, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant Romero SL
- Pedals: Not Included
- Tubeless Prepared
More from this brand
- Giant Escape 0 Disc 2021 Bike£799.00
- Giant Contact Switch Dropper Seatpost£89.99RRP £134.99Save 33%
- Giant ARX 26-Inch 2020 Kids Bike£345.00
- Giant Propel Advanced 1 2020 Bike£2,099.00
- Giant TCR Advanced Pro 1 2021 Bike£3,299.00
- Giant FastRoad Advanced 1 2021 Bike£1,699.00
- Giant FastRoad Advanced 2 2021 Bike£1,499.00