Giant Recon HL 200 Front Light
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Ideal for commuting, the Recon HL200 uses focused and dispersed optics to ensure you a broad field of vision and guarantees that you are seen from up to 1km away. Additionally, the steady with flash combined mode allows oncoming drivers to see you quickly and easily.
- Maximum output to 200 lumens
- ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime
- Waterproof to IPX7 standard
- Two-lens focused and dispersed optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Light memory mode
- Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets
- Compatible with saddle rail mount, providing optimal angle for visibility