Giant Langma Advanced 3 Disc 2021 Womens Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
This feather light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride.
Key Performance Factors
- Lightweight: The compact Advanced-Grade Composite frame, slender tubing and stiffness tuned for the female rider make for a serious climbing weapon
- Aero-features: Innovative tubing designed to slice through the wind without sacrificing weight or stiffness.
- Precise Handling: This climbing weapon can tackle the descents or any technical flat corner, with appropriate lateral stiffness and control
Why We Love It
Handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, Langma Advanced Disc is built with cutting-edge, lightweight aerodynamics to fly up steep grades and long climbs. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedalling stiffness strength.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Forks: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, disc
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 34/50 Tooth
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11 x 32
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
Braking / Shifting
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra hydraulic
- Rims: Giant SLR 2 42 Disc WheelSystem
- Front Hub: Giant SLR 2 42 Disc WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Course 1, 700x25c (max tyre width possible: 28mm)
- Handlebar: Giant Contact
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Variant, composite
- Saddle: Liv Approach
- Pedals: Not Included