Giant Langma Advanced 1 Disc 2021 Womens Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
This feather light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride.
Handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, Langma Advanced Disc is built with cutting-edge, lightweight aerodynamics to fly up steep grades and long climbs. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedalling stiffness strength.
Advanced Composite Technology
Liv’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Liv’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
Compact Road Design
When introduced by Giant in 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeterwide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
This proprietary seatpost design optimizes the balance between a lightweight and superior ride quality, with simple adjustment to enhance the total race performance of the Langma road range.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- Lightweight: The compact Advanced-Grade Composite frame, slender tubing and stiffness tuned for the female rider make for a serious climbing weapon
- Aero-features: Innovative tubing designed to slice through the wind without sacrificing weight or stiffness
- Precise Handling: This climbing weapon can tackle the descents or any technical flat corner, with appropriate lateral stiffness and control
- Tubeless prepared
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Rims: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Course 1, 700x25c (max tyre width possible: 28mm)
- Handlebar: Giant Contact
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Variant, composite
- Saddle: Liv Approach
- Pedals: N/A