Giant Explore E+ 1 Stagger Frame 2021 Electric Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Pick your destination and find joy in the journey. This new E-Bike is ideal for trekking, giving you the power to ride farther with a boost that's pure fun.
The new Explore E+ is engineered to help you make the most of every journey. The ALUXX SL aluminium frame features a step-through design, making it easier to mount and dismount while carrying bags or panniers. Its powerful and tuneable SyncDrive Sport motor and integrated EnergyPak provide a smooth, seamless boost of power so you can cover greater distances and conquer steep climbs. Its integrated rack mounts allow you to customise your cargo capacity, making it easier to carry the essentials for journeys near and far.
- Overall stability: The ALUXX aluminium frameset and SyncDrive Sport motor combine for smooth handling and acceleration on all types of roads from hills to flats.
- Explore new routes: The RideControl EVO with on-board navigation helps riders find their way, and smartphone connectivity makes it easy to keep the battery charged.
- Longer range: Explore E+ gives riders the freedom to ride farther with its EnergyPak Smart Battery.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: ALUXX SL Aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" Head Tube, Integrated KS18 Kickstand Mount, Compatible With Fenders
- Forks: SR Suntour NEX E25 NLO 63mm Travel 15AH
- Crankset: Forged Alloy Minimal Q-Factor, 36 / 48 Tooth
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 10 Speed, Shadow+
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M4100, 11-42 Tooth, 10 Speed
- Chain: KMC E.10 Sport, E-Bike Optimised
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydraulic Disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Rims: Giant EX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c Aluminium
- Hubs: Giant ETracker, [F] 15mm Axle [R] 135mm Quick Release
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700 x 45c (622 x 45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex (Max Tyre Width Possible: 47mm)
- Handlebars: Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8mm x 690mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-Bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo Ergo Moderate
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Display: Giant RideDash EVO
- Controller: Giant RideControl Ergo 2
- Carrier: MIK Rack. System Bag & Basket Compatible
- Lights: Axa BlueLine 50Lux Steady E6 FrontAxa BlueLine Steady E6 Rear
- Includes: Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A Charger, Giant EnergyPak Plus Range Extender Compatible
- Weight: 22.4kg