Giant Explore E+ 1 Pro Stagger Frame 2021 Electric Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Uptown city streets or bumpy backroads, this versatile E-Bike helps you enjoy every journey. The Explore E+ Pro combines urban riding style with versatile all-rounder performance.
The Explore E+ Pro features an ALUXX SL aluminium frameset and SyncDrive Pro motor that's powered by Yamaha. Together, they deliver great handling and smooth acceleration on a variety of road conditions. You can tune it just the way you want with the tuneable support modes that provide up to 360 percent of a rider's power. Wider tubeless tyres add comfort and stability, making Explore E+ Pro the perfect bike to explore new routes. The new RideControl Ergo with on-board navigation helps riders find their way, and smartphone connectivity allows you to access emails, messaging and other apps. With its focus on adaptability, Explore E+ Pro gives riders the freedom to ride wherever they want.
- Smooth, Powerful Support: SyncDrive Pro motor delivers 80Nm of torque and tuneable support ratios up to 360 percent. Smart Assist technology creates smooth pedal assistance that engages instantly when human power is applied, giving you reliable performance and smooth acceleration.
- Comfortable Ride: Lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame is available with standard top tube or step-through design. All models feature front suspension to smooth out rough roads and dirt. High-volume tyres and disc brakes deliver a smooth ride with added control on roads, gravel or dirt.
- Integrated Accessories: From the RideDash EVO display to fenders, racks, lights and a trekking kickstand (which can support the bike when it's loaded with heavy bags or cargo), Explore E+ Pro includes everything you need for daily trips or weekend adventures.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: ALUXX SL Aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" Head Tube, Integrated KS18 Kickstand Mount, Compatible With Fenders
- Forks: SR Suntour NCX D AIR LO 63mm Travel 15AH
- Crankset: Forged Alloy Minimal Q-Factor, 36 / 48 Tooth
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 11 Speed, Shadow+
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M5100, 11-42 Tooth, 11 Speed
- Chain: KMC E.11 Sport, E-Bike Optimized
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT410, Hydraulic Disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-M4100, I-Spec EV
- Rims: Giant EX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c Aluminium
- Hubs: Giant ETracker, Sealed Cartridge Bearings [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 142mm x 12mm Thru-Axle
- Spokes: Sapim E-Lite [R] Race [F] , E-Bike Optimized
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700 x 45c (622 x 45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex (Max Tyre Width Possible: 47mm)
- Handlebars: Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8mm x 690mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-Bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo Ergo Moderate Unisex
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 625, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Display: Giant RideDash EVO
- Controller: Giant RideControl Ergo
- Carrier: MIK Rack. System Bag & Basket Compatible
- Lights: Axa BlueLine 50Lux Steady E6 FrontAxa BlueLine Steady E6 Rear
- Includes: Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A Charger, Giant EnergyPak Plus Range Extender Compatible
- Weight: 21.3kg